TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please observe the usage rules as they are set. If you do not comply with this rule, we may be unavoidably refused to stay or use the facilities in the hotel according to Article 7 of the Accommodation Contract. Also, in the event of an accident, you may be liable for damages, so please be especially careful.
About guest room use
- Please check the evacuation route map from the guest room on the back side of the guest room entrance door.
- Please refrain from using it by anyone other than the registered guest.
- Please note that long-term accommodation does not give you any legal right to reside.
- Accommodation only for minors is not permitted without the permission of the guardian. In addition, please refrain from users who cause inconvenience and anxiety to other customers due to weakness of mind and body, drugs, drinking alcohol, etc.
- Please check the lock when you leave the room during your stay.
- Please provide your room number and name at the time of payment when using the on-site restaurant / bar.
- Be sure to put on the "door guard" on the door while you are in the room or when you go to bed.
- If you have any visitors, please let us know in advance at the reception.
- Please visit the lounge to meet with visitors.
- If you think you have seen a suspicious person, please contact the reception.
In the room
- Please do not use fires, candles, etc. for heating, cooking, etc. in the guest rooms and corridors without the permission of the hotel.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited, including electronic cigarettes, as smoking is prohibited on the guest room floor and in the guest rooms.
- Please do not use the guest room for any purpose other than accommodation, such as business activities, offices, parties, etc. without the permission of the hotel.
- Do not move equipment in the room, or make or modify the room without the permission of the hotel.
- Please do not take small equipment in the guest room outside the guest room.
- Do not put anything on the window side that would spoil the appearance of the hotel.
- Please use the in-room safe to store cash, securities, precious metals and other valuables during your stay.
Lost and found
- Please note that the lost property will be stored within 30 days including the date of discovery, and then delivered to the nearest police station.
- Please note that lost and found items of food and drink will be stored until the next day due to hygiene management of the hotel regardless of the expiration date, and will be processed appropriately after that.
- Payment of the usage fee will be made by cash, accommodation voucher, or credit card.
- Please note that a deposit may be required upon arrival.
- If you are supposed to receive payment from someone other than the guest, we will charge the guest directly if you do not pay by the specified date.
- Please note that we do not offer reimbursement for arcade stores not operated by the hotel or shopping outside the hotel.
- In addition to the statutory tax, we charge 10% of the account as a service fee, so we do not accept any precautions.
Please refrain from bringing in or doing the following items that may disturb other guests in the hotel.
- Dogs, cats, birds and other pet animals.
- Ignition or flammable.
- Those that emit bad odors and poisons.
- Other items prohibited by law.
- Gambling, intimidating behavior, acts that disturb morals, or acts that cause disgust or annoyance (including noise) to other customers.
- Go out of the room with pajamas, bathrobes, slippers, etc.
- Movement of equipment or use other than the purpose of use.
- Advertising, distribution of promotional materials, sale of goods, solicitation, etc.